Tuesday, November 4, 2008

She went

1st Nov was the day when she was suppose to go, and she went. It was all planned in front of me but i was never part of it, i thought i should stay away as well. We were like the two banks of the river, who can walk along for there whole life but can never be together. In our case, we were walking in opposite direction as well.

But any how, I have never had a bad heart for her, cuz i knew that she was from inside not a bad person, its just that with certian people we cannot just get along. And changing mind sets sometimes even take life times.  Things got really better recently, or atleast from time since the wedding was announced.

She was looking great on her wedding day and even better on the Walima, not as flamboyant as girls usually do, but it was decent and simple, and I liked it. I shot her and editing nowadays and the pictures are turning out really nice.

What a divided affair it was, men here women there, no sense to me at all. I can never understand this I dont know why. May be I just dont wanna understand it. But I dont think that any religion stops a brother or a father to meet his daughter on her wedding. So I strongly beleive that we need to get the talibans from within ourself and then get them out of our country. 

Lots of food, lots of politics, lots of laughters and lots of music. It was good, it was not so bad. Little one left alone and they all made sure that they make her realize that she is left alone. Too bad!

Live moves on and so do people. One always starts living again, smiling again to feel the pain again.

~ghum ko sehnay mein bhi qudrat nay maza rakha hai.

No comments: